Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Whole is not always greater than the Sum of its Parts

Big congrats to the gang over at Tabblo.
It was announced this week that HP is acquiring the Cambridge-based startup.

I know two of the starting nine at Tabblo, Ned and David.

They are two of the good guys in this crazy industry.
I have had the good fortune of working with both Ned and David a couple of times in my career.
This led me to the following rumination...

Ned and I worked together at Lotus/Iris and we were successfully acquired by IBM.
David and I worked together at Glassbook and we were successfully acquired by Adobe Systems.
Ned and David are working together at Tabblo and are about to be sucessfully acquired by HP.

Ned, David and I all worked together at Kubi Software and we umm.....
never mind.

Congrats to Ned, David and the whole Tabblo Team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home