Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Two Best Weekends of the Year

For a pro football junkie like myself, the two best weekends of the year are this one and the next. Four Playoff games, two on Saturday and two on Sunday. I remain in denial that the end of the season is near.

I got a buncha Sammies, cold in the fridge, the Wings are ready to go and the beloved Giants headline the first game at 1 PM this afternoon.

The kids are coming over, though they are sadly not Giants' fans, to join in the revelry.

What could be better?

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger TC said...

Hello Mikey! This is Timmy Connolly (RIT Hockey Super Star! HA!!) sending you congratulations on the Giants victory!!!! While watching the game, I thought of you and that other guy that used to live with Ray Bell (Tall guy-name escapes me along with many other items these days)so I hit Google and sure enough up popped your blog. I only had to read two posts to know it was THE MIKE KUDLA. Hit me at tconnolly@cfl.rr.com. TC

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home